People love dipping sauces, but many of the ones you can buy ready-made in the store contain highly processed ingredients, added sugar, and artificial ingredients.
This easy dip can be put together in 10 minutes, and you control what goes into it. You can even use fat-free yogurt to decrease the calories.
Total Time: 10 minutes, then 30 minutes to chill
- 1 and 1/2 cups plain Greek Yogurt of your choice
- 2 cups fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove (pressed or finely minced and rested)
- 2-3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice, to taste
- Zest of one lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste