Cherries are not only delicious, but they're also packed with antioxidants and other healthy nutrients. Kale is a superfood, too, and you can combine the two along with a few other healthy ingredients to make a fast and easy summer salad.
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups kale, washed, dried, and cut or shredded into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced thinly
- 1 cup fresh black cherries, washed, dried, pitted, and sliced in half
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- Add kale to serving plate or bowl and top with onion, cherries, walnuts, and cheese.
- Serve with your favorite vinaigrette dressing or your own oil and vinegar mix.