Apple crisp is a delicious fall recipe beloved by many. Peanut butter is a great complement to apples and can add some protein to this baked dish.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 4 apples, cored and chopped
- 4 tablespoons peanut or almond butter
- 2 teaspoons honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 tablespoons peanut or almond butter
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray 4 ramekins or small baking dishes.
- Mix apples, 4 tablespoons peanut or almond butter, and honey or maple syrup together well.
- Divide apple mixture between 4 baking dishes.
- Mix oats, 2 tablespoons peanut or almond butter, cinnamon, and salt.
- Divide oat mixture between 4 baking dishes, crumbling on top of apple mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until apples are bubbly and oats are crisp.
- Serve warm.