It's easy to make a salad with dressing that fits into an alkaline diet. Choose alkaline veggies, give them a quick chop, and toss them in our fast, pH-balancing dressing. This salad is light, refreshing, and will keep your alkaline diet on track.
Total Time: 15-20 minutes
- 1 cup kale, chopped
- 1 cup arugula or lettuce, chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 2 radishes, diced
- 1/4 bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, whole or diced
- 1 carrot, shredded, chopped, or diced
- 1 tablespoon red onion, diced
- Mix oil and lemon in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Combine all salad ingredients; mix well
- Drizzle dressing over salad; toss well.